Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wedding Preparation

The day is getting nearer. If history could be rewritten I would not change not a single moment of it. I reckon that I have been waiting for many years to end my bachelorhood but I need to end in a graceful manner. If this is the chapter of WW2 history,it will be the day when the Allies preparing for D Day.What, describing the most awaited moment of my love life like a war story. But that was the reality. 1 month before the wedding started, I have gone through a quite rough patches of the journey after undergoing three major surgeries removing kidney stones from both of my kidneys. Luckily it went ok, considering many issues that I have to handle it myself related to insurance, and travelling back and forth KL to Miri on wedding preparation. It is a matter of a racing against the time since the preparation of it can only be done when I am in KL.







No comments:

Post a Comment