Thursday, October 11, 2018

It comes, it goes now it comes again

After spending almost RM 75K on a visit to Prince Court Medical Center, what is that nothing about it that can be told about it in the blog. The journey should be chronicled as it has all the element of blood, sweat and tears, literally.
It goes back to 2010, when I was first detected having kidney stones in both of my kidneys. I will share here what could have contributed to the accumulation of the stones including my lifestyle, food that I took and also the nature of the job.These are the potential suspects of the causes of the kidney stone development. But before that let me share the symptoms that I personally observed prior to undergoing the first operation.
1. painful at the back underneath rib cage. Could felt this whenever after i drank juice especially lemon. There was at one time I had to drive from Nestle to home at wee hour, with only one hand on the wheel and the other pressing my back
2. discomfort at my pubic, and i could felt it intermittently
3. traces of blood in urine and sign of infection. After taking quite significant amount of Antibiotics, there is still traces of blood detected dor a few trips to clinic.
The first Operation I had was at Subang Jaya Medical Centre. My case was attended by  a Datuk Urologist Dr. Decision was made after few unsuccesful attempt ro remove the stones by consuming Urals. I was informed that the stones need to be removed theough surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment