Friday, October 21, 2016

A return to the nest we.once belong

Today, is the day when I am going back to the place once we called a second "home", the workplace. Its  for an interview session and the position I am applying for was the old position before I left Nestle,First Line Manager. My interview slot was at 10am, and I will be interviewed by PJ Factory Manager and the HR Manager.
The interview session is the time I am looking forward to, not because I wanted really bad about the job, but it is more of meeting my fellow FLM colleague Norazam, who was also applying for the job. We were both shortlisted by our ex FLM colleague who has now become a Production Manager. Thanks to Azli, the interview session was finally came into being today.
As for preparation, we got many information shared in the Ex FLM Whatasspp group. I also shared with Azarm, few big file on TPM initiatives. Since we were informed at a very late, we could only make do with the slides by scrolling and read the files. As for me,I only managed to scroll down the last pages of Goal Alignment Power Point file minutes before I drove to PJ plant that morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment