Saturday, October 15, 2016

House Makeover Project

It will be a mission day today.  Me and my sister will be out today by car, to look around what adjacent pekans to Kota Seriemas has to offer. My plan for today was to look out for any nearby nursery sort of giving me some ideas of what plants which will be planted at the house yard. I have thrown out the idea of planting vegies to the house owners, mak and abah. As usual, abah would give the thumbs up and mak, will question a lot before giving her approval. I know she really wanted some plants to be planted, be it for consumption or decoration, but the way she interrogating me as if I have other ulterior motives other than what she had. Once she stop questioning, I sensed that she had agreed to it. So off we go to pekan Salak, we arrived there after 5 min drive from the house. My sister drove the car after getting tip off from her "trusted" friend that there will be a Pasar Tani of sort at pekan Salak this morning. We were driving and try to look out for any sign of people visiting pasar tani, but failed. However we spotted a pasar basah, where we could suggest to abah to buy fresh fish there. Next to the pasar, we finally found the Pasar Tani spot, but it was empty. We saw a signage indicating the time for Pasar Tani and Pasar Malam at the parking lots, and to our curiousity the pasar tani will be every Sunday Morning, which is tomorrow. Next we went to a nursery where my sister told me this time with confidence that I could get whatever I was looking for my gardening project. She was right this time. There, I could see lot of plants, pots and gardening stuff. After some querries answered by the nursery staff, and with little money in my pocket, I decided to buy stuff for vegies gardening. I bought packets of tomato, salad and sawi seeds, a bag of fertilised soil and a gardening pot. After we have uploaded all the stuff into the car,we went back to the house.
Later in the afternoon, Deah, Ein and myself headed for IOI Putrajaya. At first I thought we are going to witness the lucky draw going to be held at 145 pm. As I drove the car, my sisters keep mum about it, and Deah was bugging me  complaining  that I drive too slow all the way from the house to IOI City Mall
. I was curious because, why do we need to be there on time if you did not win anything.
Gardening vegies project starts
One lucky customer with the Prize
Deah, you should know what to write. Is it that difficult?

Finally with my driving skills we managed to reach IOI City Mall safely, precisely after 45 mins driving from Kota Seriemas.
It was my first time at IOI Mall Putrajaya. I was amazed by the shear size of the mall. It was evidently clear as I took about 5 minutes to drive around the mall until we reached the entrance to the basement parking. After we parked the car, we quicly walked our way through the mall to be at Home Pro on time. I hessitantly joined the "walkathon". As we were walking very fast, I was still curious why we need to be there on time just to observe the draw. Why didn't we just chill out, look around the malls like other shoppers do.  Finally my curiousity was answered when Deah told me that they were collecting prize because they have won the lucky draw. She informed the staff that she was here to collect the lucky draw. After signing documents and writing a testimonial as a satisfied customer, we finally got our hands on the prize. Deah received the prize, a neatly wrapped box from the General Manager, we presumed and took few photos to capture the moment. We went back with big smiles on our faces, and the prize tucked in safely in the shopping trolley. Thanks Home Pro.
The prize - A steamer



No comments:

Post a Comment