Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 10

It's Sunday, and it is the day of a reckon. I had made a promise to myself that I would have 2 day break from my pursuit. It is the time to know what I am made of. I am a man of my word so i have to take it seriously.I got up slightly late this morning after having a momentous day yesterday. Yesterday the whole family send my sister to KLIA for her departure to Korea. She supposed to be on board at 11pm but to make sure that there will be no problem, we decided to move out at 5pm.
Yesterday also I managed to catch my favourite team Newcastle beating the leakiest team in BPL currently with a marvelous maiden goal from Cabaye. With the win, Newcastle has stretched their unbeaten record this season to 9 games, the best record in 14 years.
I had a bad start today as i could not resist mom Asam Pedas cooking with fish that we bought in Kuala Selangor two weeks back. I had two servings of nasi (source of carbo) that goes with the Asam Pedas. And as for dinner,I bought spaghetti from Pizza Hut and it was two day in a row that I had spaghetti for dinner. As for exercise I did 1150 repeats of skipping, 750 on afternoon and 400 at night. Last weight check it was 99kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment