Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 11 & 12

It was the first day of the week. Inside me there will always have a conflicting whenever I went to the canteen. whether to take rice for lunch or not. Whenever I go the canteen, I could see dishes which are very tantalizing such as rendang ayam, ikan masak lemak spreading on the cooking cabinets.
At night I took Sup sayur and fish ball for dinner and it has been my second without taking rice and night.A good accomplishment to shout out. On 11th night skipping 800 repeats. Just before I went to bed, I came across ads in youtube about six pack shortcut programme promoted by a professional fitness trainer by the name of Michael Chan. I clicked on the banner and I was ng brought to the podcast and website introducing me to the concept of after burn effect. It simply promoting an exercise and dieting that could make you loose your weight in a shorter time. I read through the testimonial and it was sure a magnet to me having learned on how much they have tremendously changed after taking those programme.
On day twelve not much of activity during work. My boss was not in the plant for 1/2 day and that allowed me to roam around the plant at will. I joined the Sub Local Comittee just for the sake of having intellectual discussion with the Production team. Not much an issue to put into my logbook for me to follow up
In the afternoon, i went to the in house clinic to check on my weight after almost 2 weeks into the pursuit. I also need to do some calibration to the new weigher that I bought last week.When went on to the scale, it shows my weight at 97.5kg so it now confirmed that there was nothing wrong with my new weighing scale as oppose to my sisters deliberation that the old weigher is more accurate as it gave lower reading. Now I have every reason to dump the old weigher as it does not longer serve its purpose.But you have served your Master well my servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment