Monday, October 17, 2011

In pursuit of fitness II

This a the journey .....
When I first received the Appointment letter, my nerves keep telling me that I will have a long and torturous journey before I pen down my signature. I heard through friends that for those who wanted to work in O&G is required to be medically fit when undergone the Medical checkup. I guess it was not so worrying since I know I'm quite active. These are strong but pathetic reasons for that
1. playing X Box Kinect lately for the past several week. I bought it Last Raya with the initial intention to get replacement for my BlackBerry. In the end after watching a salesman in Wangsa Walk playing a few games on Kinect, my perception of those weirdo salesman selling Electronic gadgets has changed. He has introduced me to the world of Sweating Geeks. Without much thoughts I got the complete Set X Box kinect with few titles and everything charge it in my Visa
2.playing Badminton with my shift member twice a week. Though lost most of the games (with poor pairing) I managed to finish 4-5 sets in a week. Not bad for a 37-year old chap, the oldest among them.
3. Ummph..... no more reasons. That's about it la.



No comments:

Post a Comment