Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 8 and 9....of the pursuit

It's the day after I had my medical checkup passed by Dr Norazahari. Slightly relieved and very tiring at the same time. After 7 days it has already exhausted my well being. Though it was not as consuming yet I could sense that my old self is trying to creep in back into me. Those flashes of memory enjoying mom's cooking reappearing when ever try to pick up my skipping set . I psyche myself of not to repeat the costly experience I had earlier being regular visitor to clinics. But I really need a day or two for break. In fact weekends was coming and my sister was going to Korea for her winter holiday. I could not let the moments having help my sister preparation to pass by so I decided...to take a break.Period
For two days I have stopped exercising instead it was replaced by gastronomic adventure. On the day 8 I have sumptous dish at Seksyen 15 of Nasi Goreng Kampung and Sup ekor. I had a late dinner at 9pm with my old time friend Nizam who was my colleague at Japanese Electro Plating company. It has been a year that we met at the same makan spot of the same dish. We had a refreshing talk about how life and work has been getting on. Definitely a lot of changes has taken place in the company and heard news whereabouts of old friends and foes.
After I shared my experience on the medical checkup, I asked Nizam how was his health lately when I noticed him slowly picking out from his pocket shirt a pack of cigarettes. He said that his BP at high side lately due to workloads. Nizam is a Tool Design Engineer and he spent most of his time at work in front of computer reviewing plating tool design. He said the workload has been increasing ever since the sister plant of the company in Thailand has been struck by flood. Some of the loading has been transferred to Malaysian operation. I wonder whether his giving lame excuse of workload or try to hide the fact the it was his smoking habits that do the damage to him. As time struck 11pm I am getting sleepy and I asked we ended the dinner. Not that I was bored but it was that my body has become very tiring due to rigorous exercise that i had earlier. After having wish him well I drove back home at 1130pm

No comments:

Post a Comment